Sunday’s weather will see some clouds early in the day but clearing as the day goes on.
Darryl Dyck / THE CANADIAN PRESS
VANCOUVER, B.C.: March 3, 2019 – Sunday’s weather will see some clouds early in the day but clearing as the day goes on.The rain will also hold off for a few days, while the sun continues to peek from behind the clouds. On Wednesday, a 40 per cent chance of showers is expected, followed by a 60 per cent chance of rain showers or flurries in the evening.Weather: Vancouver, B.C.
Today: Cloudy, clearing late in the morning. High of plus 5.Tonight: Clear, wind up to 15 km/h, low of minus 2.Tomorrow: Sunny, high of 6.Traffic: Lower MainlandZoom in and out to to find incidents of note or to peek at a traffic camera.